על מנת להמשיך למכרז עליך להזין את כל הפרטים האישיים
Heffetz Haim Water Reservoir and Pumping Station
Heffetz Haim is one of the mega projects carried out by EMS. The project included the establishment of an operational reservoir to regulate the supply of desalinated water to the national grid, setting up a pumping station in the wall of the reservoir and laying an 18 km., 100″ diameter pipeline. At a later date, the pipelines will be connected to the Yarkon West and Yarkon East national grid system.
The Complexity of the Project
- Station and Reservoir – a unique first of its kind project for Mekorot, combining a covered potable water reservoir of 200,000 cu. m. capacity with the pumping station built into the embankment of the reservoir.
- -Pipelines – The pipelines are long and complex due to the differences in altitude along the route, and need to traverse seven major Israeli roads (including Roads 6, 7 and 40).
- -Pumps – EMS will design and manufacture 40″ pumps with a discharge rate of 6,300 cu. m. per hour each.
- -Accessories – Special accessories of particularly large diameters were required for this project
- -Sub-station – A substation will be constructed on the premises of the station to increase future discharge rates.