על מנת להמשיך למכרז עליך להזין את כל הפרטים האישיים
Sorek-israel’s biggest Pumping Station
EMS Mekorot Projects has just completed the construction of the Israel’s largest pumping station. The pumping station is situated at the Sorek site alongside the Sorek River in the vicinity of Rishon Lezion; and it includes a desalination plant, a pumping station and reservoirs. The objective of the project is to collect the desalinated water and distribute it nationwide.
The project, estimated to be worth NIS millions, included:
- Setting up a pumping station housing 13 pumping units.
- At the initial stage, 6 pumping units will operated, with a discharge capacity of 6,300 M^3/h as well as two additional pumping units with a discharge capacity of 3,000 M^3/h.
- Development, design and manufacture of 6 pumps with a total discharge capacity of 6,300 M^3/h.
- Design, manufacture and installation of 13 76″ diameter tanks.
- Implementing a wide range of civil engineering works including preparation of the foundations for the 13 pumping units and for the diesel generator building.
- Constructing buildings for electricity and control that include sampling and HMI rooms, storage facilities for chemicals and diesel fuel, ditches for valves, sampling and injection, earthwork and landscape restoration.
- Building a sewage pumping station
- Large diameter pipeline work, 80″, 100″ and 108″.
- Large scale high voltage and low voltage electricity work.
- Manufacturing work at the factory and installation in the field.
- Security at the pumping station.
- Supply and installation of analytical instrumentation and water treatment equipment (fluoridation, chlorination, caustic soda).
- Design and installation of local and remote control software, including an HMI system.